Elevate your flooring game with Luvanto’s LVT Training Courses.
Are you interested in becoming a flooring pro and expanding your knowledge of Luvanto luxury vinyl tile? Then it’s time to invest in our LVT courses!
Luxury vinyl tile is one of the fastest-growing flooring categories. The material offers durability, versatility, and a wide range of design options, making it a popular choice for both residential and commercial settings.
LVT can resist water, mimic the feel and look of other materials, is easy to clean, and most importantly, are not too difficult for DIY Installers to fit. But there are still multiple steps to installing that you will need to know, which can all go wrong without proper LVT Training.
Because of LVT’s long list of benefits, the interest in high-quality installations of LVT is going up. However, to be successful in this field, it’s important to have a deep understanding of the material and its installation requirements. We, here at Luvanto, believe there is no better way to do this than through our LVT Training courses.
By investing in LVT training, you can gain the skills and knowledge needed to become a luxury vinyl tile expert.
LVT Courses – Why It Is Worth the Investment?
By the end of Luvanto’s LVT Training courses, you will be able to do the following:
- Aesthetic Appeal – Be able to bring out the full beauty of your clients’ homes by ensuring a tight, professional fit alongside high-quality aftercare.
- Comprehension – Our LVT Courses will allow you to fully understand the entire process, allowing you to prepare the flooring properly and to even quickly correct course should you come across an error.
- Achieve Durability – Achieving maximum durability will allow the floors you install to look and perform at its best for its full life cycle – making your customers happier.
- Extra Benefits – Our LVT training will also provide you with a full understanding of the additions you can add to your clients’ flooring to truly bring out the best it has to offer, whether that be underlayment or even underfloor heating.
Luvanto’s LVT Courses will also help you avoid the following:
- Poor Subfloor Preparation – This is by far one of the most common missteps in LVT Flooring. Our LVT Training will allow you to navigate the subfloor preparation, leaving you with a smooth, uninterrupted texture that will last and look better for longer.
- Poor measuring – Not knowing how to properly measure and cut the tiles with proper tools can lead to gaps forming, or having poor fits around objects in your home (like pipes). We’ll help you avoid that.
- Expansion Gap Failure – LVT can expand and contract with temperature change, and as a result, require a small expansion gap around the room’s perimeter to allow this movement. With Luvanto’s LVT Training, we’ll show you how to create an effective expansion gap to ensure the LVT you install has appropriate room to expand and contract.
LVT training isn’t just about learning new skills. It’s also an opportunity to network with other professionals in the industry, stay current on the latest products and trends, and gain a competitive edge in the market.
Whether you’re just starting out in the industry or looking to take your skills to the next level, investing in luxury vinyl tile training can help you achieve your goals.
To find out about the LVT Training courses we offer and for more information email: [email protected]
Photo: New client applying dry back flooring in a wet set adhesive. This client predominantly installed click flooring prior to LVT training.